The governments of New Zealand and Australia have offered to help the UK negotiate new trade deals with other countries by providing their own skilled trade negotiators on loan. As well as the officials being made available both countries are very keen to strike informal free trade agreements with the UK so that they are ready to be formalized on the day the UK leave the EU – B-Day!
Brexit News Brief
- Brexit Fringe events at Conservative Party conference in Birmingham
- Poll: Tories would lose Scotland seat gains in snap Brexit vote
- Most voters in Tory marginals believe Chequers is ‘bad for Britain’ as critics say it is more hated than poll tax
- Media Release: New polling suggests Chequers will cost Conservatives their majority
- The Chequers agreement will deliver a Corbyn government