The governments of New Zealand and Australia have offered to help the UK negotiate new trade deals with other countries by providing their own skilled trade negotiators on loan. As well as the officials being made available both countries are very keen to strike informal free trade agreements with the UK so that they are ready to be formalized on the day the UK leave the EU – B-Day!
Brexit News Brief
- Our latest regular tea-time Brexit-Watch.org newsletter…
- The Age of Miracles has not passed
- Have Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn broken the UK’s political establishment?
- IS FACEBOOK DELIBERATELY TRYING TO CLOSE DOWN THE PAGES OF BREXIT SUPPORTING GROUPS?
- It’s not just about the #Backstop – how the EU will have us over a barrel