The governments of New Zealand and Australia have offered to help the UK negotiate new trade deals with other countries by providing their own skilled trade negotiators on loan. As well as the officials being made available both countries are very keen to strike informal free trade agreements with the UK so that they are ready to be formalized on the day the UK leave the EU – B-Day!
Brexit News Brief
- NEW GB POLLING: Theresa May digs her heels against rejection of her Withdrawal Agreement
- Media release: Treasury and Bank of England forecasts are eccentric and demeaning to their reputations
- Treasury and Bank of England forecasts are eccentric and demeaning to their reputations
- Global Britain director delivers Adam Smith Lecture
- Media Release: Fact – NOT Friction: Exploding the myths of leaving the Customs Union