Trade Secretary Liam Fox has reported ten countries are lining up to make free trade agreements while others are using the media to signal their intent to strike a deal. Countries known to be interested include (in alphabetical order): Australia, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Germany, Ghana, Iceland, India, Ireland, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, New Zealand, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, South Korea, Suriname, Switzerland, the United States, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Brexit News Brief
- NEW GB POLLING: Theresa May digs her heels against rejection of her Withdrawal Agreement
- Media release: Treasury and Bank of England forecasts are eccentric and demeaning to their reputations
- Treasury and Bank of England forecasts are eccentric and demeaning to their reputations
- Global Britain director delivers Adam Smith Lecture
- Media Release: Fact – NOT Friction: Exploding the myths of leaving the Customs Union