Trade Secretary Liam Fox has reported ten countries are lining up to make free trade agreements while others are using the media to signal their intent to strike a deal. Countries known to be interested include (in alphabetical order): Australia, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Germany, Ghana, Iceland, India, Ireland, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, New Zealand, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, South Korea, Suriname, Switzerland, the United States, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Brexit News Brief
- Have Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn broken the UK’s political establishment?
- IS FACEBOOK DELIBERATELY TRYING TO CLOSE DOWN THE PAGES OF BREXIT SUPPORTING GROUPS?
- It’s not just about the #Backstop – how the EU will have us over a barrel
- We need more Dysons – so let’s encourage them
- Brexit: No Deal before a bad deal